Michael Imperioli: Homophobes Aren’t Allowed to Watch The Sopranos and Goodfellas

Forum 9 months ago

Michael Imperioli: Homophobes Aren’t Allowed to Watch The Sopranos and Goodfellas

Sopranos star Michael Imperioli is not happy with the Supreme Court’s recent decision in allowing business owners to turn away LGBTQ+ customers, and is fighting back by saying that bigots cannot watch his content.

What did Michael Imperioli say?

Imperioli took to social media over the weekend sharing photos of the Supreme Court’s decision. In his caption regarding the news, Imperioli said that he’s “decided to forbid bigots and homophobes” from watching things that he’s been in, including The Sopranos, The White Lotus, and Goodfellas.

“I’ve decided to forbid bigots and homophobes from watching The Sopranos, The White Lotus, Goodfellas or any movie or tv show I’ve been in,” said Imperioli. “Thank you Supreme Court for allowing me to discriminate and exclude those who I don’t agree with and am opposed to.”

Imperioli’s history as an actor is extensive. The star has had roles in a variety of iconic films and television projects, including Bad Boys, The Basketball Diaries, Shark Tale, and more. While his request will obviously not be enforceable in any way, Imperioli’s message does act as a bit of protest to the news.

The move comes following a decision from the Supreme Court that would allow for business owners to refuse to serve customers if their views violated the owners’ religious beliefs. Specifically, the decision branched out following a case in which a woman said that she would not want to create wedding websites for gay couples due to her views.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
It
Forum | 1 day ago

It's Difficult To Say RIP - Zubby Michael Posts Junior Pope On Instagram After He Was Dragged For Not Mourning

Megan Thee Stallion Sued For Allegedly Forcing Cameraman Watch S3xual Act
Forum | 2 days ago

Megan Thee Stallion Sued For Allegedly Forcing Cameraman Watch S3xual Act

Why Wike Was Allowed Into PDP National Caucus Meeting - Senate Minority Leader, Moro Speaks
Forum | 5 days ago

Why Wike Was Allowed Into PDP National Caucus Meeting - Senate Minority Leader, Moro Speaks

Ebonyi Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Arrest Four Suspects For Transformer Theft (Photos)
Forum | 1 week ago

Ebonyi Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Arrest Four Suspects For Transformer Theft (Photos)