Suicide Squad Isekai Trailer Shows New Takes on Harley Quinn & The Joker

Forum 9 months ago

Suicide Squad Isekai Trailer Shows New Takes on Harley Quinn & The Joker

The first Suicide Squad Isekai trailer for the DC anime series has been released, showing off the series’ versions of popular characters Harley Quinn and the Joker.

What is Suicide Squad Isekai about?

“DC’s Harley Quinn, the Joker, and The Suicide Squad rampage onto the stage of Isekai in the new original anime series from Warner Bros. Japan and Wit Studio, Suicide Squad Isekai,” reads the series’ logline. “The most maddening worlds collide in an epic and violent fantasy with the strongest line-up of anime creators!”

Check out the Suicide Squad Isekai trailer below:

“I’m a big fan of Harley Quinn and the other characters in the Suicide Squad movie,” character design draft Akira Amano stated. “It’s an honor for me to be involved in the creation of Suicide Squad Isekai. The director Eri Osada’s clear vision for Harley’s design made the process smoother than expected, and I enjoyed drawing her costume and muscles while imagining her action-packed adventures in the story. I’m excited to see how the talented animation staff brings Suicide Squad Isekai to life!”

Suicide Squad Isekai is being directed by Eri Osada and written by Tappei Nagatsuki and Eiji Umehara. The series’ music is by Kenichiro Suehiro with character design by Naoto Hosoda. The animation is done by Wit Studio while the series is produced by Warner Bros. Japan.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 1 day ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

2 The Witcher Spin-off Shows Reportedly Canceled by Netflix
Forum | 1 day ago

2 The Witcher Spin-off Shows Reportedly Canceled by Netflix

Action Trailer Previews Peacock Docuseries About Stunt Performers
Forum | 1 day ago

Action Trailer Previews Peacock Docuseries About Stunt Performers

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth