My Adventures With Superman Season 2 in the Works Following Series Debut’s Critical Success

Forum 9 months ago

My Adventures With Superman Season 2 in the Works Following Series Debut’s Critical Success

The series debut of Adult Swim‘s My Adventures With Superman was an instant hit. Critics and audiences alike have praised its lighthearted and refreshing take on the titular hero’s familiar story. It currently holds a 100% rating on Rotten Tomatoes.

Now, series creator Jake Wyatt has confirmed on Twitter that Season 2 is on the way.

The second episode titled “My Interview with Superman” is scheduled to premiere on July 13, followed by new episodes each Thursday. Encores of new episodes will air Fridays at 7:00 p.m. ET/PT on Adult Swim and Saturdays at midnight on Toonami. New episodes will also stream Fridays on Max.

What is My Adventures of Superman about?

“The series is a serialized coming-of-age story catching up with twenty-somethings Clark Kent, the bright and driven Lois Lane, and their best friend Jimmy Olsen as they begin to discover who they are and everything they can accomplish together as an investigative reporting team at the Daily Planet,” reads the synopsis. “Our trio share adventures, take down bad guys, stumble over secrets, and discover what it means to be heroes in their own right.”

My Adventures With Superman is executive produced by Wyatt, Sam Register, and Brendan Clogher along with Josie Campbell as a co-producer. The series features the voices of Jack Quaid as Clark Kent, Alice Lee as Lois Lane, and Ishmel Sahid as the voice of Jimmy Olsen. It hails from Warner Bros. Animation.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Clipped Trailer: FX NBA Series Based on Donald Sterling Scandal
Forum | 2 days ago

Clipped Trailer: FX NBA Series Based on Donald Sterling Scandal

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins
Forum | 2 days ago

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins

Mayor of Kingstown Season 3 Trailer Previews Jeremy Renner’s Battle Against Russian Mob
Forum | 2 days ago

Mayor of Kingstown Season 3 Trailer Previews Jeremy Renner’s Battle Against Russian Mob

The Equalizer Season 5 Ordered at CBS
Forum | 2 days ago

The Equalizer Season 5 Ordered at CBS