Talk to Me Clip Shows Teenagers Conjuring Spirits for Fun

Forum 9 months ago

Talk to Me Clip Shows Teenagers Conjuring Spirits for Fun

A new Talk to Me clip for A24‘s forthcoming supernatural thriller has been revealed. It features a group of teenagers coming up with a game where they conjure spirits with an embalmed hand for fun.

The video shows Sophia Wilde’s Mia reluctantly participating in the game, as others pressure her into continuing the possession. The film arrives in theaters this Friday, July 28.

Check out the new Talk to Me trailer below

What is Talk to Me about?

“In the film, Mia (Wilde) is determined to get a piece of the otherworldly action in order to be distracted on the eve of her mother’s death,” reads the synopsis. “But when her group of friends gathers for another unruly séance with the mysterious embalmed hand that promises a direct line to the spirits, they’re unprepared for the consequences of bending the rules through prolonged contact. As the boundary between worlds collapses and disturbing supernatural visions increasingly haunt Mia, she rushes to undo the horrific damage before it’s irreversible.”

Talk to Me marks the feature-length directorial debut of twins Danny and Michael Philippou a.k.a. RackaRacka, who first gained recognition through their YouTube channel. The film stars Sophia Wilde, Joe Bird, Alexandra Jensen, Otis Dhanji, Miranda Otto, Marcus Johnson, Alexandria Steffensen, Zoe Terakes, and Chris Alosio.

The film is written by Danny Philippou, Bill Hinzman, and Daley Pearson. It is executive produced by Ari Harrison, Jeff Harrison, Phil Hunt, Daniel Negret, and Compton Ross, with Kristina Ceyton, Samantha Jennings, and Christopher Seeto as producers.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Bring Her Back Is the Next Horror Movie From Talk to Me Directors
Forum | 1 day ago

Bring Her Back Is the Next Horror Movie From Talk to Me Directors

Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes Clip Highlights Caesar’s Legacy
Forum | 3 days ago

Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes Clip Highlights Caesar’s Legacy

2 The Witcher Spin-off Shows Reportedly Canceled by Netflix
Forum | 5 days ago

2 The Witcher Spin-off Shows Reportedly Canceled by Netflix