The Way of the Wind Update on Terrence Malick’s Upcoming Jesus Movie

Forum 8 months ago

The Way of the Wind Update on Terrence Malick’s Upcoming Jesus Movie

A new update has been revealed for The Way of the Wind.

This epic biblical drama is written and directed by Terrence Malick (The Thin Red Line, The New World, The Tree of Life). It “retells and chronicles several episodes in the life story of Jesus Christ.” The movie filmed in 2019, but has not been released yet.

An update from World of Reel says that the film is currently still being edited, but is eyeing a 2024 release. It might premiere at Cannes 2024.

Who is in The Way of the Wind cast?

The film stars Géza Röhrig as Jesus Christ, Mark Rylance as Satan, Matthias Schoenaerts as Saint Peter, Philip Arditti as Hosea, Nabil Elouahabi as Saint Stephen, Aidan Turner as Saint Andrew, Con O’Neill as Enoch, Joseph Mawle as Saul, Karel Roden as Mamon, Martin McCann as Marcellus, Sarah-Sofie Boussnina as Claudia, Laëtitia Eïdo as Anna, Ali Suliman as Cleopas, and Shadi Mar’i as Asher.

The cast also includes Selim Bayraktar as Jonathan, Ori Pfeffer as Ahaziah, Selva Rasalingam as Jeroboam, Tawfeek Barhom as John, Sebastiano Filocamo as Prodigal Elder Brother, Makram Khoury as Jonas, Ben Kingsley, Joseph Fiennes, Douglas Booth, Sarah Greene, Mathieu Kassovitz, Numan Acar, Björn Thors, Franz Rogowski, and Leila Hatami as Mary Magdalene.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG
Forum | 1 day ago

Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

The Curse Season 2 Update Given by Nathan Fielder and Emma Stone
Forum | 2 days ago

The Curse Season 2 Update Given by Nathan Fielder and Emma Stone