Outpost Trailer and Poster Previews Revenge Thriller Movie

Forum 8 months ago

Outpost Trailer and Poster Previews Revenge Thriller Movie

A new trailer and poster have been released for Outpost.

This claustrophobic revenge horror thriller marks the feature-length directorial debut from Joe Lo Truglio (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Reno 911!, Superbad) and stars Beth Dover (Orange Is The New Black), Dylan Baker (Trick ‘r Treat) and Becky Ann Baker (A Simple Plan).

“Kate seeks to heal past trauma by moving to Idaho and taking a job as a fire lookout volunteer,” reads the official synopsis. “But alone in the mountains, unable to leave her outpost, she is overwhelmed by isolation and paranoia. To protect the tower, she must discover the truth, confront those responsible, and face her own demons.”

Check out the trailer here

What is the Outpost release date?

Outpost will be released On Demand and Download in the UK & Ireland on September 11, 2023, and in Australia & New Zealand on September 13, 2023.

“Growing up in the 70s and 80s, my love for horror began very early, and I can’t wait for a global audience to see this movie,” said director Joe Lo Truglio. “Making Outpost was a 13 year-old’s dream. We’re thrilled to be working with Lightbulb, who share the same passion for the genre.”

The film is written and directed by Joe Lo Truglio. It stars Beth Dover, Becky Ann Baker, Dylan Baker, Dallas Roberts, and Ato Essandoh. It is distributed by Lightbulb Film Distribution.

Check out the poster here:

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/08d4c1095ca6d1b601597b2774e4df14.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 2 days ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Pierce Brosnan Goes All ‘James Bond’ in Spy Thriller ‘In The Wind’
Forum | 2 days ago

Pierce Brosnan Goes All ‘James Bond’ in Spy Thriller ‘In The Wind’

Action Trailer Previews Peacock Docuseries About Stunt Performers
Forum | 2 days ago

Action Trailer Previews Peacock Docuseries About Stunt Performers

Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Teaser Trailer Previews Animated Spin-off
Forum | 2 days ago

Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Teaser Trailer Previews Animated Spin-off