Jersey Shore: Family Vacation’s Sammi Giancola Reveals Why She’s Returning

Forum 8 months ago

Jersey Shore: Family Vacation’s Sammi Giancola Reveals Why She’s Returning

The upcoming return of MTV‘s Jersey Shore: Family Vacation is set to include the return of original cast member Sammi “Sweetheart” Giancola, something that the actress says she’s missed.

Sammi is set to return after more than 10 years away

Giancola was an original member of MTV’s hit reality show Jersey Shore up until its conclusion in 2012. But she didn’t make a return in 2018 when the cast came back for Family Vacation. Speaking to Variety, Giancola says that she needed time to “regroup” and figure out her life.

“I needed the time to regroup and figure out my own life,” Giancola said. “I wasn’t in a good head space. I just couldn’t do the show back then. And I’m happy that I’m able to be able to come back and do it now.”

Of course, one of the biggest stories to come from Giancola’s return will be her interactions with fellow cast member Ronnie Ortiz-Magro. The pair were in a notoriously toxic relationship in the original series. According to Giancola, the pair has had no real relationship since their time together on the show.

Now? Ronnie’s just someone she dated.

“At this point, he’s just a guy I dated in my 20’s. We all go through relationships. He’s basically just a co-worker at this point,” said Giancola, before teasing that “I guess you’re gonna see how the season plays out” in regards to their first time seeing each other.

Jersey Shore: Family Vacation Season 6 Part 2 is set to premiere on MTV on August 3, 2023.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
General Hospital: Nicholas Alexander Chavez Not Returning as Spencer
Forum | 2 days ago

General Hospital: Nicholas Alexander Chavez Not Returning as Spencer

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 2 days ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife