Invincible Live-Action Movie Gets Update From Robert Kirkman

Forum 8 months ago

Invincible Live-Action Movie Gets Update From Robert Kirkman

The Invincible live-action movie has received an update from creator Robert Kirkman.

This film has been talked about for years. It would be based on the Invincible comics which followed the coming of age of superhero Mark Grayson/Invincible and his superhuman father Nolan Grayson/Omni-Man. This comic was recently adapted into a successful Amazon animated TV series.

Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem, Superbad, This Is the End) are attached to write and direct the film, which would be separate from the animated show. The creator of the character, Robert Kirkman, has shared an update.

Invincible movie update

“With the strikes and everything, it’s all stalled, and rightly so,” Kirkman said at SDCC. “Everybody’s doing a great thing trying to make sure that future generations get to be able to work and thrive and survive in this industry. Everything’s been put on pause, but it’s something that I know Universal is very invested in, and it’s something that we’ve been working on behind the scenes up to this point. Hopefully, I’ll be able to answer this question in a more answerable way at some point in the future.”

There is no set release date for the Invincible movie.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 2 days ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

Valiant One: Chase Stokes and Lana Condor Lead New Action Movie, First Image Revealed
Forum | 2 days ago

Valiant One: Chase Stokes and Lana Condor Lead New Action Movie, First Image Revealed

The Curse Season 2 Update Given by Nathan Fielder and Emma Stone
Forum | 2 days ago

The Curse Season 2 Update Given by Nathan Fielder and Emma Stone

Rob Liefeld Praises Deadpool & Wolverine Action Scenes: ‘Best Action Since Winter Soldier’
Forum | 2 days ago

Rob Liefeld Praises Deadpool & Wolverine Action Scenes: ‘Best Action Since Winter Soldier’