Angus Cloud Finished Filming Your Lucky Day Prior to Death

Forum 8 months ago

Angus Cloud Finished Filming Your Lucky Day Prior to Death

Angus Cloud completed filming for his role in the upcoming horror thriller My Lucky Day prior to his passing, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Cloud also finished filming in a variety of other projects

The actor, who passed away on Monday at the age of 25, was set to appear alongside Sterling Beaumon, Jessica Garza, and Jason O’Mara in the film. The movie takes place on Christmas Eve, according to THR, and centers on a hostage situation at a convenience store over a winning lottery ticket worth $156 million.

No release date for the project has been announced as of now, with strategy to do so still taking place.

Alongside My Lucky Day, Cloud finished his filming role in the currently untitled Universal monster movie from directors Matt Bettinelli-Olpin and Tyler Gillett, also known as Radio Silence. Alongside Cloud, that film will star Kathryn Newton, Alisha Weir, Melissa Barrera, and Giancarlo Esposito, among others.

Cloud’s other upcoming projects include Freaky Tales, a film by Captain Marvel directors Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck. Cloud’s most famous role came in him playing Fezco in the acclaimed HBO series Euphoria as well as the character Walker in 2021’s North Hollywood and Robert DeWitt in this year’s The Line.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 1 day ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest
Forum | 1 day ago

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins
Forum | 1 day ago

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins