My Hero Academia The Movie 4 Announced in Teaser Trailer

Forum 8 months ago

My Hero Academia The Movie 4 Announced in Teaser Trailer

A teaser trailer for the latest My Hero Academia movie has been released, with the film being confirmed by the series’ official Twitter account confirmed the news.

The fourth My Hero Academia movie doesn’t have a release date at this time. Series creator Kohei Horikoshi will serve as the general supervisor and be in charge of character designs.

When does the fourth My Hero Academia movie take place?

The film is going to take place during the anime’s sixth season, which came out in October 2022 and was comprised of 25 episodes. Worth noting is that Season 7 has already been confirmed.

The sixth season featured Shigaraki’s rise to power and the collapse of hero society, as well as Deku’s period as a vigilante after leaving UA and the consequences of those actions. No concrete details about the new film’s plot have been released, though more information will likely be revealed in the coming months.

Check out the My Hero Academia The Movie 4 teaser trailer below:

What is the series about?

My Hero Academia is a manga series created by author Kohei Horikoshi. The series debuted in July 2014 and became an immensely popular Shonen action manga. The series tells the story of Izuku Midoriya — a teenage boy who doesn’t have superpowers in a world filled with them. All Might, Izuku’s superhero idol, takes Deku under his wing and mentors him as he enrolls in UA — the prestige superhero academy.

The My Hero Academia manga is currently in its final arc and is expected to end in 2024.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 2 days ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Avatar 3 Teaser Image Revealed by James Cameron
Forum | 2 days ago

Avatar 3 Teaser Image Revealed by James Cameron

Action Trailer Previews Peacock Docuseries About Stunt Performers
Forum | 2 days ago

Action Trailer Previews Peacock Docuseries About Stunt Performers

Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Teaser Trailer Previews Animated Spin-off
Forum | 2 days ago

Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Teaser Trailer Previews Animated Spin-off