Medusa Deluxe Poster Previews A24 Murder Mystery Movie

Forum 8 months ago

Medusa Deluxe Poster Previews A24 Murder Mystery Movie

The new Medusa Deluxe poster has been revealed.

“Talented, ambitious, and backstabbing hairstylists gather for a competition in England, only to find one of their own murdered before judging can begin,” reads the official synopsis for the A24 murder mystery movie. “Winding through neon-lit halls and backstage dressing rooms, competitors unspool long-simmering resentments and secrets as they search for the killer among them, in this devilishly funny whodunit from debut filmmaker Thomas Hardiman.”

Check out the poster here:

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c94d846bcebeb12160ca549820b4fd60.jpeg

When is the Medusa Deluxe release date?

The film releases in select theaters and on VOD on Friday, August 11, 2023, from A24.

The cast includes Anita-Joy Uwajeh, Clare Perksins, Darrell D’Silva, Debris Stevenson, Harriet Webb, Heider Ali, Kae Alexander, Kayla Meikle, Lilit Lesser, Luke Pasqualino, and Nicholas Karimi.

It is written and directed by Thomas Hardiman. It is produced by Michael Elliott, Lee Groombridge, and Louise Palmkvist Hansen.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 16 hours ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 18 hours ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Action Trailer Previews Peacock Docuseries About Stunt Performers
Forum | 19 hours ago

Action Trailer Previews Peacock Docuseries About Stunt Performers

The Thursday Murder Club: Netflix Acquires Rights to Mystery Movie Adaptation
Forum | 19 hours ago

The Thursday Murder Club: Netflix Acquires Rights to Mystery Movie Adaptation