Gal Gadot Was Flattered by Margot Robbie Wanting Her in Barbie Movie

Forum 8 months ago

Gal Gadot Was Flattered by Margot Robbie Wanting Her in Barbie Movie

Actress Gal Gadot was flattered by Margot Robbie‘s comments about wanting her in the Barbie movie.

Was Gal Gadot supposed to be Barbie?

This fantasy comedy movie from director Greta Gerwig has been a massive success at the box office. This film which stars Robbie as Barbie and Ryan Gosling as Ken nearly looked very different. Robbie revealed that as a producer of the film, she did not immediately cast herself in the titular role, wanting to cast Gal Gadot instead. However, Gadot was unable to play the character due to scheduling conflicts.

“I adore Margot,” Gadot told Flaunt magazine. “Margot is one of those women who you just want to be friends with. She is so funny, warm, fun and smart and obviously so talented. She brings so much to the table. I would love to do anything with Margot and was very touched [by her comments]. She warmed my heart with everything that she said about me. I’m super excited for them, and I’m so excited for Barbie.”

“Gal Gadot is Barbie energy,” Robbie told Vogue. “Because Gal Gadot is so impossibly beautiful, but you don’t hate her for being that beautiful because she’s so genuinely sincere, and she’s so enthusiastically kind, that it’s almost dorky. It’s like right before being a dork.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
‘James Bond 26’ Trailer Starring Henry Cavill & Margot Robbie Goes Viral, but It’s an AI Fake
Forum | 3 days ago

‘James Bond 26’ Trailer Starring Henry Cavill & Margot Robbie Goes Viral, but It’s an AI Fake

A Big Bold Beautiful Journey Cast: Phoebe Waller-Bridge & More Join Margot Robbie-Led Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

A Big Bold Beautiful Journey Cast: Phoebe Waller-Bridge & More Join Margot Robbie-Led Movie

Monopoly Movie Moves Forward at Lionsgate, Margot Robbie Tapped to Produce
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Monopoly Movie Moves Forward at Lionsgate, Margot Robbie Tapped to Produce

Gallant Nigerian Soldiers Rescue 16 Abducted Children, Woman In Sokoto
Forum | 1 month ago

Gallant Nigerian Soldiers Rescue 16 Abducted Children, Woman In Sokoto