Zachary Levi Criticizes ‘Garbage’ Movies From Hollywood

Forum 8 months ago

Zachary Levi Criticizes ‘Garbage’ Movies From Hollywood

Actor Zachary Levi has criticized the “garbage” movies Hollywood has been making.

Levi most recently starred in Shazam! Fury of the Gods, a superhero movie set in the DC Extended Universe. The film received mixed reviews from critics, currently sitting at a mere 49% on Rotten Tomatoes. However, the actor has recently spoken out in support of the ongoing writers and actors strikes in Hollywood.

Zachary Levi on Hollywood

“I personally feel like the amount of content that comes out of Hollywood that is garbage — they don’t care enough to actually make it great for you guys. They don’t,” Levi said to enthusiastic applause (via EW).

“How many times do you watch a trailer and go, ‘Oh my god, this looks so cool!’ Then you go to the movie and it’s like, ‘This was what I get?'” Levi continued. “They know that once you’ve already bought the ticket and you’re in the seat, they’ve got your money. And the only way for us to change any of it is to not go to the garbage. We have to actively not choose the garbage. It’ll help. It’ll help a lot.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Top 10 Trending Movies of the Past Week : Week 16, 2024
Forum | 6 days ago

Top 10 Trending Movies of the Past Week : Week 16, 2024

5 Sci-fi movies that predicted the future
Forum | 6 days ago

5 Sci-fi movies that predicted the future

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum
Forum | 1 week ago

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum

Quentin Tarantino’s The Movie Critic Was a Once Upon a Time… in Hollywood ‘Sequel or Prequel’
Forum | 1 week ago

Quentin Tarantino’s The Movie Critic Was a Once Upon a Time… in Hollywood ‘Sequel or Prequel’