Millie Bobby Brown Is Ready For Stranger Things to End

Forum 8 months ago

Millie Bobby Brown Is Ready For Stranger Things to End

The current strike action may have delayed the end of Stranger Things, but its star Millie Bobby Brown has already come to terms with the end of that chapter of her life.

Speaking exclusively to Women’s Wear Daily in a pre-strike interview about her fragrance line, upcoming marriage, and other subjects, Brown reflects on the impending end of her time with Stranger Things, and is more than happy to close that particular chapter when the time does eventually come.

“I think I’m ready. It’s been such a huge factor in part of my life, but it’s like graduating high school, it’s like senior year,” Brown says “You’re ready to go and blossom and flourish and you’re grateful for the time you’ve had, but it’s time to create your own message and live your own life.”

Stranger Things Happened

That’s understandable considering the hit Netflix horror series will have taken up nearly half her life by the time it ends. Brown was just 11 when she shot to superstardom as Eleven in Stranger Things in 2016.

Between seasons, the actor has taken on various movie roles including Enola Holmes, Godzilla: King of Monsters, and their respective sequels. She’s starring in the fairy tale role reversal movie Damsel for Netflix later this year.

Stranger Things Season 5 was due to release in 2024, but the aforementioned strikes may yet push it further out. It has some intriguing additions to its cast and crew including Terminator 2 star Linda Hamilton and Prey director Dan Trachtenberg.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
End This Hiding, Submit Yourself To The Law - Ologbondiyan To Yahaya Bello
Forum | 15 hours ago

End This Hiding, Submit Yourself To The Law - Ologbondiyan To Yahaya Bello

EPL: This is the end of Liverpool’s title chances – Carragher on Everton defeat
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: This is the end of Liverpool’s title chances – Carragher on Everton defeat

Radio Silence Reveal Abigail’s Ready or Not Easter Egg
Forum | 3 days ago

Radio Silence Reveal Abigail’s Ready or Not Easter Egg