Burning Body Trailer Reveals Netflix Mystery Series Based on True Events

Forum 8 months ago

Burning Body Trailer Reveals Netflix Mystery Series Based on True Events

The trailer for Burning Body reveals the upcoming Netflix mystery series that’s based on true events.

“May 2017. The body of a man is found burned inside a car in the Foix reservoir, in Barcelona,” per the official synopsis for the Spanish-language series. “It’s Pedro (José Manuel Poga), a police officer. The event quickly arouses the interest of public opinion, and more so as the investigation reveals a network of toxic relationships, deceit, violence, and sexual scandals involving Pedro and two of his police colleagues: his partner Rosa (Úrsula Corberó) and her ex-boyfriend Albert (Quim Gutiérrez).”

Check out the Burning Body trailer below;

What is the Netflix release date for Burning Body?

Burning Body premieres Friday, September 8. Along with Corberó (Money Heist), Gutiérrez (Honeymoon with my Mother), and Poga (Money Heist), the cast also includes Isak Férriz (Below Zero) and Eva Llorach (Quién te cantará).

The series is directed by Jorge Torregrossa (Fariña, Intimacy), who also serves as executive producer, and Laura Mañá (Un novio para mi mujer). It is written by Laura Sarmiento (Intimacy, Matadero).

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 21 hours ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 23 hours ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Action Trailer Previews Peacock Docuseries About Stunt Performers
Forum | 23 hours ago

Action Trailer Previews Peacock Docuseries About Stunt Performers

The Thursday Murder Club: Netflix Acquires Rights to Mystery Movie Adaptation
Forum | 23 hours ago

The Thursday Murder Club: Netflix Acquires Rights to Mystery Movie Adaptation