Good Burger 2 Release Date Set for Paramount+ Sequel

Forum 7 months ago

Good Burger 2 Release Date Set for Paramount+ Sequel

Nickelodeon has officially announced the Good Burger 2 release date for the long-awaited comedy sequel to the classic 1997 movie. Kenan Thompson and Kel Mitchell reprise their respective characters of Dexter and Ed. It’s scheduled to debut on November 22 — exclusively on Paramount+.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/468236163470d1dea44c94e75e822413.jpg

What to expect in Good Burger 2?

“In the film, Dexter Reed is down on his luck after another one of his inventions fails,” reads the synopsis. “Ed welcomes Dex back to Good Burger with open arms and gives him his old job back. With a new crew working at Good Burger, Dex devises a plan to get back on his feet but unfortunately puts the fate of Good Burger at risk once again.”

Good Burger 2 is based on one of the popular comedy sketches that was featured in Nickelodeon’s classic variety show All That, which ran on-air from 1994-2005. Joining Thompson and Mitchell are Josh Server, Lori Beth Denberg, Alex R. Hibbert, Jillian Bell, Lil Rel Howery, Carmen Electra, Kamaia Fairburn, Elizabeth Hinkler, Fabrizio Guido, Emily Hinkler, and Anabel Graetz.

The film is directed by Phil Traill from a screenplay written by original writers Kevin Kopelow and Heath Seifert. Traill, Kopelow and Seifert are also serving as executive producers, with Thompson and Mitchell producing.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: They’ll be too good – Chris Sutton predicts Chelsea vs Aston Villa
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: They’ll be too good – Chris Sutton predicts Chelsea vs Aston Villa

Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window
Forum | 1 day ago

Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window

FG Set To Merge CBN’s NIRSAL, Bank Of Agriculture
Forum | 1 day ago

FG Set To Merge CBN’s NIRSAL, Bank Of Agriculture

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 2 days ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’