In the Fire Trailer Previews Thriller Movie Starring Amber Heard

Forum 7 months ago

In the Fire Trailer Previews Thriller Movie Starring Amber Heard

The first official In the Fire trailer is here, previewing the new thriller starring Amber Heard.

“The film is a meditation on the almost supernatural powers of love told through a strong-willed and independent woman at the turn of the 20th century,” said Heard in a statement prepared prior to the SAG-AFTRA strike. “I feel honored to be part of this labor of love and to be the lead in Conor Allyn’s vision. I feel lucky to be surrounded by such an amazing cast. They’re as dedicated and magical as the characters they play.”

The film stars Heard as a doctor from New York who travels to a remote plantation in the 1890s to care for a boy. In the Fire is directed by Conor Allyn, from a script written by Allyn, Pascal Borno, and Silvio Muraglia.

Check out the In the Fire trailer below

“A doctor from New York travels to a remote plantation in the 1890s to care for a disturbed boy who seems to have inexplicable abilities,” reads the official synopsis of the film. “She begins treating the child, but in doing so ignites a war of science versus religion with the local priest who believes the boy is possessed by the Devil and is the reason for all the village’s woes.”

In the Fire is slated to premiere on October 13, 2023, where it will appear in theaters, digitally, and on demand.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: If I speak, there will be fire – Salah on clash with Klopp at West Ham
Forum | 3 hours ago

EPL: If I speak, there will be fire – Salah on clash with Klopp at West Ham

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 1 day ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Pierce Brosnan Goes All ‘James Bond’ in Spy Thriller ‘In The Wind’
Forum | 1 day ago

Pierce Brosnan Goes All ‘James Bond’ in Spy Thriller ‘In The Wind’

Action Trailer Previews Peacock Docuseries About Stunt Performers
Forum | 1 day ago

Action Trailer Previews Peacock Docuseries About Stunt Performers