Ahsoka Season 2 Update for Disney+ Star Wars Series

Forum 6 months ago

Ahsoka Season 2 Update for Disney+ Star Wars Series

Ahsoka Season 2 could be happening in the future, as a new update has revealed that another season of the Disney+ show is being spoken about.

What is the Ahsoka Season 2 update?

In Deadline‘s recent article about the Ahsoka season finale, the outlet reported that a second season of the popular Star Wars series is “in the conversation,” though nothing has been locked-in at this time.

“However, we hear that Ahsoka Season 2 is more of a reality in the conversation, though nothing is locked yet,” the article notes. “Tonight there were no placards teasing that Ahsoka would return in the immediate future. Natch, the ending WGA strike and the ongoing actors strike has put off production for some time.”

Ahsoka stars Rosario Dawson as the former Jedi Knight after first portraying the beloved character in The Mandalorian Season 2. It features the live-action debuts of Star Wars Rebels characters, including Sabine Wren (Bordizzo), Hera Syndulla (Winstead), Ezra Bridger (Eman Esfandi), and Grand Admiral Thrawn (Lars Mikkelsen). Joining them are franchise newcomers Ivanna Sakhno as Shin Hati, the late Ray Stevenson as Baylan Skoll, and Wes Chatham as Captain Enoch.

Ahsoka was written and executive produced by Dave Filoni, best known for his work on fan-favorite Star Wars animated shows The Clone Wars and Rebels. Set within the same timeline as The Mandalorian, the series revolves around the titular Jedi’s quest across the galaxy as she investigates an emerging threat following the fall of the Empire.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag

EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel
Forum | 1 day ago

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel