A24 Paris Hilton Biopic TV Show Announced

Forum 6 months ago

A24 Paris Hilton Biopic TV Show Announced

A24 announced on Thursday that it has optioned Paris Hilton‘s 2023 memoir for a television series. Hilton will be involved in some capacity.

What do we know about the Paris Hilton television show?

The television series will be based on Hilton’s memoir, titled Paris: The Memoir, with details on plot and casting currently under wraps. Hilton herself is executive producing the project, as are Bruce Gersh, Elle Fanning, Dakota Fanning, Brittany Kahan Ward, and David Bernad.

Paris: The Memoir sees Hilton recount her fame and rise to superstardom in the early days of the internet, before the age of influencers.

“I wrote this book in an effort to understand my place in a watershed moment: the technology renaissance, the age of influencers,” said Hilton in a quote from the book. “I also wrote this book so that the world could know who I am today. I focused on key aspects of my life that led to what I am most proud of–how my power was taken away from me and how I took it back, how I built a thriving business, a marriage and a family.”

The memoir was released in March 2023, and became a New York Times bestseller. Hilton’s 2023 also saw the star and husband Carter Reum welcome their first child, son Phoenix Barron, into the world in January via surrogate.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
One Spoon of Chocolate Cast Adds Shameik Moore and Paris Jackson
Forum | 5 days ago

One Spoon of Chocolate Cast Adds Shameik Moore and Paris Jackson

The Iron Claw Max Release Date Set for A24 Wrestling Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

The Iron Claw Max Release Date Set for A24 Wrestling Movie

Wild Eyed and Wicked Release Date Announced for Fantasy Horror Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Wild Eyed and Wicked Release Date Announced for Fantasy Horror Movie

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence
Forum | 1 week ago

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence