Seinfeld Reunion Teased by Jerry Seinfeld

Forum 6 months ago

Seinfeld Reunion Teased by Jerry Seinfeld

Legendary comedian Jerry Seinfeld has hinted at a potential Seinfeld reunion during a recent comedy show.

What do we know about a potential Seinfeld reunion?

While performing at a recent stand-up show in Boston (via Deadline), Seinfeld told the crowd that he had a “little secret,” and that “something is going to happen” related to the iconic ending of Seinfeld. “It hasn’t happened yet,” Seinfeld said. “And just what you are thinking about, Larry [David] and I have also been thinking about, so you’ll see… you’ll see.”

The comedian didn’t elaborate any further, though, so fans are left speculating what he could mean. However, a revival or reunion of Seinfeld has been rumored to be happening for some time now.

Seinfeld himself teased the possibility of getting the cast back together in 2018 during an appearance on Ellen DeGeneres’ television show, and the cast even briefly came together for a short stint on Larry David’s Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Originally premiering in 1989 and running through 1998, Seinfeld is often regarded as one of the greatest and most influential television shows (and comedy series) of all time. The series starred Seinfeld, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Michael Richards, and Jason Alexander, and was created by Seinfeld and Larry David.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Don’t See Possibility Of Plantashun Boiz Reunion – Blackface Says
Forum | 2 days ago

I Don’t See Possibility Of Plantashun Boiz Reunion – Blackface Says

IF Video Shows The Office Reunion Between John Krasinski and Steve Carell
Forum | 1 week ago

IF Video Shows The Office Reunion Between John Krasinski and Steve Carell

Jerry Seinfeld Says Movie Business Is ‘Over’
Forum | 1 week ago

Jerry Seinfeld Says Movie Business Is ‘Over’