Taylor Swift Praises Beyoncé at Eras Tour Movie Premiere: ‘She’s Been a Guiding Light’

Forum 6 months ago

Taylor Swift Praises Beyoncé at Eras Tour Movie Premiere: ‘She’s Been a Guiding Light’

Two of the biggest stars on the planet met up this week, as Taylor Swift and Beyoncé appeared together at the premiere of Swift’s The Eras Tour Concert Film.

During Wednesday’s premiere, Beyoncé appeared at the red carpet for the film, snapping a few pictures with Swift. In an Instagram post after the event, Swift shared even more pictures and spoke about the moment, praising Beyoncé for helping teach her “and every artist out here to break rules and defy industry norms.”

“I’m so glad I’ll never know what my life would’ve been like without [Beyoncé’s] influence,” Swift said in the post. “The way she’s taught me and every artist out here to break rules and defy industry norms. Her generosity of spirit. Her resilience and versatility. She’s been a guiding light throughout my career and the fact that she showed up tonight was like an actual fairytale.”

The Eras Tour film set to be a massive success

The Era’s Tour concert film was originally set to premiere on Friday, but Swift surprised fans by announcing that the film would actually be opening a day earlier to help more people see it. As it stands, the film is projected to open to some huge box office numbers, and estimated to be the highest-grossing concert film of all time.

Beyoncé is also set to release a concert film of her own later this year, with a collection of filmed moments from her recent Renaissance tour. That concert film is set to open on December 1, 2023.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Presumed Innocent: Premiere Release Date Moved Up by Apple TV+
Forum | 2 days ago

Presumed Innocent: Premiere Release Date Moved Up by Apple TV+

28 Years Later Cast Adds Aaron Taylor Johnson & Ralph Fiennes
Forum | 2 days ago

28 Years Later Cast Adds Aaron Taylor Johnson & Ralph Fiennes

Rob Liefeld Praises Deadpool & Wolverine Action Scenes: ‘Best Action Since Winter Soldier’
Forum | 2 days ago

Rob Liefeld Praises Deadpool & Wolverine Action Scenes: ‘Best Action Since Winter Soldier’

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 3 days ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi