Invincible Season 2 Poster Revealed Alongside Trailer Release Date

Forum 6 months ago

Invincible Season 2 Poster Revealed Alongside Trailer Release Date

A new Invincible Season 2 poster has been revealed, giving fans a new visual ahead of the release of the next trailer for the Prime Video superhero show.

A tweet from the official Invincible Twitter account revealed the new poster for Season 2 of the series. The image features the titular here, Markus Grayson, damaged from a battle with an angry look on his face. In the reflection of the blood beneath him, you can see Mark’s antagonist father Omni-Man in an identical pose.

The tweet also notes that a new Invincible Season 2 trailer will be dropping tomorrow on Saturday, October 14. The new season is set to premiere on Friday, November 3 on Prime Video.

Check out the new Invincible Season 2 poster below:

https://i0.wp.com/51.91.73.28/images/2ac3a7f709832fceadcf68acbafd3b33.jpg

What is Invincible based on?

Based on Robert Kirkman, Cory Walker, and Ryan Ottley’s comic book series, Invincible is described as a suspenseful, action-filled, emotion-packed series. The adaptation features the voices of Steven Yeun, Sandra Oh, J.K. Simmons, Gillian Jacobs, Andrew Rannells, Walton Goggins, Zazie Beetz, Mark Hamill, Chris Diamantopoulos, and more.

Invincible Season 1 centered around Mark Grayson, a 17-year-old boy who begins to develop superpowers like super strength, flight, and super speed. He then begins to train to use his abilities under the guidance of his father, Nolan Grayson, who is one of the most powerful superheroes on Earth, Omni-Man.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag
Forum | 5 hours ago

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag

EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag
Forum | 14 hours ago

EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag

Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window
Forum | 1 day ago

Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 1 day ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com