Britney Spears Reveals She Had Abortion After Pregnancy with Justin Timberlake

Forum 6 months ago

Britney Spears Reveals She Had Abortion After Pregnancy with Justin Timberlake

Britney Spears‘ upcoming memoir The Woman in Me details an instance where the pop icon says she became pregnant while dating Justin Timberlake and subsequently had an abortion.

The news comes ahead of the memoir’s release on October 24, 2023, and notes (via People) that Spears was shocked by the news, but wasn’t something she was upset about due to her love for the pop star.

Spears notes Timberlake was not ready to be a father

However, Spears goes on to say that Timberlake “didn’t want to be a father” and thought they were too young, leading to the abortion.

“It was a surprise, but for me, it wasn’t a tragedy. I loved Justin so much I always expected us to have a family together one day. This would just be much earlier than I’d anticipated,” Spears writes in the book. “But Justin definitely wasn’t happy about the pregnancy. He said we weren’t ready to have a baby in our lives, that we were way too young.”

“If it had been left up to me alone, I never would have done it. And yet Justin was so sure that he didn’t want to be a father,” writes Spears. “To this day, it’s one of the most agonizing things I have ever experienced in my life.”

Spears and Timberlake began dating in 1999 and quickly became one of the most famous couples of the time. In 2002, the pair abruptly broke up. Timberlake then released the single “Cry Me a River,” which led to massive rumors that Spears had cheated on him at some point in their relationship. In response, Spears wrote and released the song “Everytime” in 2003.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tracker: Jensen Ackles Joins Justin Hartley-Led Series
Forum | 9 hours ago

Tracker: Jensen Ackles Joins Justin Hartley-Led Series

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 21 hours ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 21 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 21 hours ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert