Fall 2 & 3 Ordered as Capstone Envisions Survival Thriller Franchise

Forum 5 months ago

Fall 2 & 3 Ordered as Capstone Envisions Survival Thriller Franchise

Fall, the 2022 survival thriller, is set to become a franchise as Capstone Pictures has ordered two sequels, Fall 2 and Fall 3, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

What to Expect in Fall 2 & 3?

Scott Mann, who directed and co-wrote Fall, will return as a producer on both sequels. Mann will direct and co-write Fall 3. Producers alongside Mann include Mark Lane and James Harris of Tea Shop Productions, Christian Mercuri of Capstone Pictures, and David Haring. Dan Asma, John Long, and Roman Viaris return as executive producers.

Fall 2 is expected to shoot in June 2024, with Mercuri financing both sequels. Capstone Global will control worldwide rights.

“I am thrilled to be continuing the Fall journey and taking it to the next level,” Mann said in a statement. “We’ve got a really special cinematic experience planned and I’m immensely grateful to my fellow producers for backing the vision. I’m also excited to be working with new collaborators as well as reuniting with the original gang, and obviously can’t wait to be back filming thousands of feet up.”

Released in August 2022, Fall starred Grace Caroline Currey and Virginia Gardner as Becky Connor and Shiloh Hunter, two women who climb to the top of a 2,000-foot abandoned radio tower. What starts as an adventure becomes a nightmare when the duo becomes stranded at the top. Mason Gooding and Jeffrey Dean Morgan rounded out the ensemble. Fall 2 and 3 will bring back old characters from the original film while incorporating new ones into the stories.

The Fall grossed $21 million on a $3 million budget and received positive reviews from critics.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Pierce Brosnan Goes All ‘James Bond’ in Spy Thriller ‘In The Wind’
Forum | 1 day ago

Pierce Brosnan Goes All ‘James Bond’ in Spy Thriller ‘In The Wind’

The Equalizer Season 5 Ordered at CBS
Forum | 1 day ago

The Equalizer Season 5 Ordered at CBS

Stolen Girl: Kate Beckinsale, Scott Eastwood, & More Join Thriller Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Stolen Girl: Kate Beckinsale, Scott Eastwood, & More Join Thriller Movie

Blink Twice Trailer Previews Zoë Kravitz’s Directorial Debut Thriller Movie Starring Channing Tatum
Forum | 3 days ago

Blink Twice Trailer Previews Zoë Kravitz’s Directorial Debut Thriller Movie Starring Channing Tatum