WWE Superstar Seth Rollins Comments on Captain America: Brave New World Role

Forum 5 months ago

WWE Superstar Seth Rollins Comments on Captain America: Brave New World Role

Wrestler Seth Rollins spoke a little bit about his mysterious role in the upcoming Marvel Studios sequel Captain America: Brave New World.

In an interview with ComicBook.com, Rollins was asked what he could say about his unknown role in the forthcoming Marvel Cinematic Universe movie. Though he coyly joked a bit, the wrestler described the experience as “a cool crossover.”

“Nope, can’t do that! Can’t tell you nothing about that,” Rollins said jokingly. “It was a really good experience and I think it’s going to be pretty cool. I think our audience is going to love it. I think their audience is going to love it, so it was a cool crossover to be able to jump into some totally different skin and try a new thing out for me.”

Who is directing Captain America: Brave New World?

Captain America: Brave New World is directed by Julius Onah from a screenplay written by The Falcon and the Winter Soldier head writer Malcolm Spellman and Dalan Musson. The film features Anthony Mackie reprising his role as Sam Wilson, who has now officially taken on the mantle of the MCU’s new Captain America. He will be joined by returning Falcon and the Winter Soldier stars Danny Ramirez and Carl Lumbly who are once again playing the roles of Joaquin Torres and Isaiah Bradley, respectively.

Additionally, The Incredible Hulk stars Tim Blake Nelson and Liv Tyler will also be reprising their roles as Marvel villain Samuel Sterns/Leader and Betty Ross more than 15 years after the Edward Norton-led film’s theatrical debut. Brave New World will also include the introduction of MCU newcomers Harrison Ford as Thaddeus Ross and Shira Haas as Sabra, with Xosha Roquemore and Seth Rollins in undisclosed roles.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement
Forum | 1 day ago

New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins
Forum | 1 day ago

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins