Strangers Things Fans Teased With First Scene from Final Season Script

Forum 5 months ago

Strangers Things Fans Teased With First Scene from Final Season Script

Stranger Things fans got an unusual glimpse at the final season of the Netflix show with a reveal of the opening line from the opening scene.

Understandably, the long wait between seasons leaves fans of the hit horror series hungry for any morsel of information, and Netflix served up a crumb for them by revealing the opening scene of the first episode of the final season’s script.

It’s a scene setter, naturally, and I imagine there will be many who dine out what it means. I just want to know what retro pop song is opening the final season.

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/821da5c76bbea21a968b5bd50d8899c3.jpeg

The upcoming Stranger Things Season 5 will be the final season of Netflix’s landmark television series. With the writers’ strike concluded, the Duffer Brothers are back working on the Season 5 scripts. Executive producer Shawn Levy hopes to begin filming Stranger Things 5 very soon. However, the start date depends on the SAG-AFTRA strike ending.

“I can say that we are hoping to start filming as soon as possible. We really need the actor’s strike resolved first.”

Stranger Things will bring back most of its cast from previous chapters for Season 5. The stars expected to return include Winona Ryder, David Harbour, Millie Bobby Brown, Finn Wolfhard, Caleb McLaughlin, Gaten Matarazzo, Noah Schnapp, Sadie Sink, Natalia Dyer, Charlie Heaton, Priah Ferguson, Joe Keery, and Maya Hawke.

Stranger Things The Final Season (aka Season 5) has no set premiere date at this time.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag

EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins
Forum | 3 days ago

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins

Mayor of Kingstown Season 3 Trailer Previews Jeremy Renner’s Battle Against Russian Mob
Forum | 3 days ago

Mayor of Kingstown Season 3 Trailer Previews Jeremy Renner’s Battle Against Russian Mob