My Life With the Walter Boys Previews Netflix’s Love Triangle Series

Forum 5 months ago

My Life With the Walter Boys Previews Netflix’s Love Triangle Series

The trailer for My Life With the Walter Boys previews Netflix’s love triangle drama, which is based on the acclaimed novel by Ali Novak and produced by the studio behind The Kissing Booth Trilogy.

“My Life with The Walter Boys is a heartwarming coming-of-age story that follows fifteen-year-old Manhattanite Jackie Howard after losing her family in a tragic accident,” per the official synopsis. “Jackie leaves behind her privileged and proper life in New York and moves to rural Colorado to be with her guardian – her mother’s best friend, Katherine, who is raising ten kids with her husband, George.”

“While settling into her new, chaotic countryside home, Jackie is determined to stay focused on her dream of getting into Princeton . . . all while wrapping her head around her feelings for two very different Walter brothers: the reliable and bookish Alex, and the mysterious and troubled Cole. As Jackie tries to navigate her new life, the feelings and tensions she tries to deny threaten to throw everything off course. Will she be able to stay true to herself and still find romance?”

Check out the My Life With the Walter Boys trailer below

When is My Life With the Walter Boys debuting on Netflix?

The 10-episode series debuts December 7.

In terms of the cast and who they play, the adaptation features Nikki Rodriguez (Jackie), Sarah Rafferty (Katherine), Marc Blucas (George), Noah LaLonde (Cole), Ashby Gentry (Alex), Connor Stanhope (Danny), Johnny Link (Will), Corey Fogelmanis (Nathan), Dean Petriw (Jordan), Lennix James (Benny), Alix West Lefler (Parker), Isaac Arellanes (Isaac), Myles Perez (Lee), Zoë Soul (Hayley), Alisha Newton (Erin), Jaylan Evans (Skylar), Ashley Tavares (Tara), Moheb Jindran (Nikhil), Ellie O’Brien (Grace), Mya Lowe (Kiley), Gabrielle Jacinto (Olivia), Nathaniel Arcand (Mato), and Alex Quijano (Richard).

My Life with the Walter Boys is created by Melanie Halsall who is also the showrunner. iGeneration Studios, which is behind Netflix’s Kissing Booth trilogy, produces alongside Sony Pictures Television. Ed Glauser serves as executive producer.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Clipped Trailer: FX NBA Series Based on Donald Sterling Scandal
Forum | 1 day ago

Clipped Trailer: FX NBA Series Based on Donald Sterling Scandal

Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Teaser Trailer Previews Animated Spin-off
Forum | 1 day ago

Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Teaser Trailer Previews Animated Spin-off

Prom Dates Trailer Previews Hulu’s High School Comedy
Forum | 1 day ago

Prom Dates Trailer Previews Hulu’s High School Comedy

Mayor of Kingstown Season 3 Trailer Previews Jeremy Renner’s Battle Against Russian Mob
Forum | 1 day ago

Mayor of Kingstown Season 3 Trailer Previews Jeremy Renner’s Battle Against Russian Mob