SEAL Team Ending with Season 7 on Paramount+, Debuting in 2024

Forum 5 months ago

SEAL Team Ending with Season 7 on Paramount+, Debuting in 2024

Paramount+ has confirmed that the military drama procedural SEAL Team will end with Season 7. Production on the final episodes is expected to begin in December, with a premiere date set for 2024.

“SEAL TEAM follows the professional and personal lives of the most elite unit of Navy SEALs as they train, plan, and execute the most dangerous, high-stakes missions our country can ask of them,” according to an official press release.

The series stars David Boreanaz stars as Jason Hayes, the respected and intense team leader, along with Neil Brown Jr., AJ Buckley, Toni Trucks, and Raffi Barsoumian. Though it debuted on CBS in September 2017, it moved to Paramount+ as of season 5.

“From its four seasons on the CBS Network to its three-season run here at Paramount+, SEAL TEAM has built an incredible legacy that celebrates and honors the brave men and women who serve in the armed forces,” shared Jeff Grossman, Executive Vice President, Content & Business Operations, Paramount Streaming. “Our thanks to David Boreanaz and the entire cast and crew for bringing this phenomenal and thought-provoking series to life. We look forward to celebrating their work and giving Team Bravo fans a fantastic final season.”

“When we first heard the pitch for SEAL TEAM almost seven years ago, I was struck by the producers’ genuine passion to tell authentic stories that honored and celebrated the sacrifice of veterans and all those who serve our country,” noted David Stapf, President, CBS Studios. “Since that first meeting, they have not wavered in that mission. The characters, storylines, and cast performances have continued to be both nuanced and powerful. Thank you to David, Spencer, Chris, Mark, and the entire cast and crew for their partnership, creative vision, and dedication. We are looking forward to an exciting and satisfying seventh and final season.”

“For six seasons I have been fortunate and blessed to be a part of an outstanding cast and crew,” added star and executive producer David Boreanaz. “Every day spent was a note of thanks to our men and women in the military and Special OPS. I thank our fans, and I’m proud we were able to make this show to shine light in the darkness toward so many suffering today. I look forward to season seven and the opportunity to end this series with love and gratitude.”

SEAL TEAM is produced by CBS Studios and executive-produced by Spencer Hudnut, Christopher Chulack, Boreanaz, Sarah Timberman, Carl Beverly, and Mark Owen. The series is distributed by Paramount Global Content Distribution.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins
Forum | 1 day ago

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins

Mayor of Kingstown Season 3 Trailer Previews Jeremy Renner’s Battle Against Russian Mob
Forum | 1 day ago

Mayor of Kingstown Season 3 Trailer Previews Jeremy Renner’s Battle Against Russian Mob

The Equalizer Season 5 Ordered at CBS
Forum | 1 day ago

The Equalizer Season 5 Ordered at CBS

Heartstopper Season 3 Adds Hayley Atwell, Jonathan Bailey, & More to Cast
Forum | 1 day ago

Heartstopper Season 3 Adds Hayley Atwell, Jonathan Bailey, & More to Cast