The Last of Us Season 2: Bella Ramsey Excited for More Ellie Stunts & Dina’s Storyline

Forum 5 months ago

The Last of Us Season 2: Bella Ramsey Excited for More Ellie Stunts & Dina’s Storyline

In a recent interview with Collider, The Last of Us star Bella Ramsey expressed how much excited she is to finally shoot the next installment to HBO’s hit horror drama, revealing that she’s ready to do more Ellie stunts.

“Yeah, lots of things. I’m excited for the really intense stuff, because I did a bit of that in Season 1 obviously, but to do that,” Ramsey shared. “And actually more physical scenes because Ellie is obviously more physically fit in Season 2. I love stunt stuff, and like waking up with bruises the next day, and finding myself with a black eye, just because it feels like so good to have done it.”

The Game of Thrones vet also shared which storyline from Naughty Dog’s The Last of Us Part II that she’s most looking forward to see. Ramsey continued, “So I’m looking forward to doing that stuff, and also the Dina storyline. Because obviously, I had the one episode in Season 1 with Ellie and Riley, but to have it as a storyline throughout the whole of the second game in terms of Ellie and Dina is really exciting.”

When will The Last of Us Season 2 begin filming?

Following the end of the Hollywood strikes, HBO is currently targeting an early 2024 production start for The Last of Us Season 2. Filming is slated to begin on January 7 in Vancouver, Canada. At the moment, the release date for the next installment has not yet been set, but HBO is hopeful that the series will be able to return to screens sometime in 2025.

It currently stars Pedro Pascal as Joel, Bella Ramsey as Ellie, Gabriel Luna as Tommy Miller, and Rutina Wesley as Maria. Season 2 is expected to be based on Naughty Dog’s acclaimed video game sequel The Last of Us Part II, which will feature a significant time jump introducing a now grown-up Ellie. Due to the 118-day-long actors’ strike, new casting announcements for Season 2 have not yet been made.

The series is executive produced and co-written by Chernobyl creator Craig Mazin and original game writer Neil Druckmann, who is also serving as one of the directors. It is a co-production with Sony Pictures Television in association with PlayStation Productions. Executive producers are Carolyn Strauss, Naughty Dog President Evan Wells, and PlayStation Productions’ Asad Qizilbash and Carter Swan.

Season 1 is now available for streaming on Max.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins
Forum | 2 days ago

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins

Mayor of Kingstown Season 3 Trailer Previews Jeremy Renner’s Battle Against Russian Mob
Forum | 2 days ago

Mayor of Kingstown Season 3 Trailer Previews Jeremy Renner’s Battle Against Russian Mob

The Equalizer Season 5 Ordered at CBS
Forum | 2 days ago

The Equalizer Season 5 Ordered at CBS

Sunny Dancer: The Last of Us’ Bella Ramsey Joins ‘Emotional Comedy’ Movie, More Cast Announced
Forum | 2 days ago

Sunny Dancer: The Last of Us’ Bella Ramsey Joins ‘Emotional Comedy’ Movie, More Cast Announced