Bella Ramsey on The Last of Us Season 2: ‘I Think We Will Top It’

Forum 4 months ago

Bella Ramsey on The Last of Us Season 2: ‘I Think We Will Top It’

Bella Ramsey thinks the second season of The Last of Us might be even better than the first.

Speaking with IndieWire, Ramsey provided a brief update regarding The Last of Us Season 2 and said they believe it has the potential to be even better than the first season.

“I know that that’s like the big fear, that all of us working on the show, and probably the rest of the world have, is that Season 2 isn’t going to be as good as Season 1,” they said. “But I have a lot of faith in the creators. And I think they’re spectacular. So I think I think we’re going to do great. I think we will top it.”

Created by Craig Mazin and Neil Druckmann for HBO, The Last of Us, which is based on the 2013 video game by Naughty Dog, premiered in January 2023. Consisting of nine episodes, the first season starred Pedro Pascal as Joel, Ramsey as Ellie, Nico Parker as Sarah, Melanie Lynskey as Kathleen, Jeffrey Pierce as Perry, Nick Offerman as Bill, Murray Bartlett as Frank, Lamar Johnson as Henry, and Keivonn Montreal Woodard as Sam.

What do we know about The Last of Us Season 2?

The Last of Us was renewed for a second season in January 2023, approximately two weeks after the series premiere aired. While production was delayed earlier this year due to the Writers Guild of America (WGA) and Screen Actors Guild-American Federation of Television and Radio Artists (SAG-AFTRA) strikes, the second season is now looking to begin filming in British Colombia in 2024.

No casting decisions have been made public at this time for The Last of Us Season 2; however, No One Will Save You’s Kaitlyn Dever is reportedly rumored to be in talks to play Abby Anderson.

The Last of Us Season 2 does not yet have an official release date, though it will likely premiere in 2025. The first season is currently streaming on Max.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Bridgerton Showrunner Reveals Season 3 Ending Will Include Clues About Next Lead Couple
Forum | 16 hours ago

Bridgerton Showrunner Reveals Season 3 Ending Will Include Clues About Next Lead Couple

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag

EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins
Forum | 3 days ago

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins