Which Brings Me To You Trailer: Lucy Hale & Nat Wolff Bond Over Heartbreak

Forum 4 months ago

Which Brings Me To You Trailer: Lucy Hale & Nat Wolff Bond Over Heartbreak

The official Which Brings Me To You trailer for Decal Releasing‘s upcoming romantic comedy has been released, starring Paper Towns’ Nat Wolff and Pretty Little Liars vet Lucy Hale.

The video introduces two strangers who instantly connected with each other at a wedding. They unexpectedly bond over their past failed relationships. The film will arrive in theaters on January 19, 2024.

Check out the Which Brings Me To You trailer below

What is Which Brings Me to You about?

“In the film, two romantic burnouts, Jane and Will, are immediately drawn to each other at a mutual friend’s wedding,” reads the synopsis. “After a disastrous hookup in the coatroom, the two spend the next 24 hours together, trading candid confessions of messy histories and heartbreak, on the off chance that this fling might be the real thing.”

Which Brings Me To You is directed by Peter Hutchings from screenplay written by Keith Bunin, based on Julianna Baggott and Steve Almond’s novel. In addition to Hale and Wolff, the film also stars Britne Oldford, Genevieve Angelson, Alexander Hodge, and John Gallagher, Jr.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 1 day ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Action Trailer Previews Peacock Docuseries About Stunt Performers
Forum | 1 day ago

Action Trailer Previews Peacock Docuseries About Stunt Performers

Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Teaser Trailer Previews Animated Spin-off
Forum | 1 day ago

Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Teaser Trailer Previews Animated Spin-off

Prom Dates Trailer Previews Hulu’s High School Comedy
Forum | 1 day ago

Prom Dates Trailer Previews Hulu’s High School Comedy