Jeremy Allen White Teases The Bear Season 3: ‘Back to That Functioning Kitchen Atmosphere’

Forum 3 months ago

Jeremy Allen White Teases The Bear Season 3: ‘Back to That Functioning Kitchen Atmosphere’

Jeremy Allen White says the third season of FXP’s The Bear will return to the “functioning kitchen atmosphere” from the first season.

Speaking with Variety, White was asked if there was any update he could give regarding The Bear Season 3, which is scheduled to begin production in February 2024.

White said, “I’ll tell you the truth, which is I think they’ve written a couple scripts. I have not read any. I do know in January I’m going to spend a fair amount of time getting together with some chefs. There’ll be a menu set, I believe, that’s going to be for the restaurant in the third season. And I know that I’m going to start putting together that menu with different chefs and cooking and just trying to get prepared to do more of that stuff on camera. We all did a lot of preparation before the first season. I went to culinary school and I spent a lot of time in restaurants and stuff. And then, for the second season, so much of it was about putting the restaurant together, so there wasn’t that much cooking. But now, in the third season, I think we’re going to go back to that functioning kitchen atmosphere that we had in the first.”

Who else stars in The Bear?

White (The Iron Claw) plays Carmen “Carmy” Berzatto in The Bear, an award-winning chef who decides to turn his late brother’s failing Chicago restaurant into a new destination spot. The series’ main cast also includes Ayo Edebiri as Sydney, Ebon Moss-Bachrach as Richie, Lionel Boyrce as Marcus, Liza Colón-Zayas as Tina, Abby Elliott as Sugar, and Matty Matheson as Fak.

Created by Christopher Storer, The Bear premiered on Hulu in June 2022. The second season followed in June 2023, with the series then being renewed for a third season in November 2023.

The Bear Season 3 does not yet have a premiere date.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins
Forum | 1 day ago

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins

Mayor of Kingstown Season 3 Trailer Previews Jeremy Renner’s Battle Against Russian Mob
Forum | 1 day ago

Mayor of Kingstown Season 3 Trailer Previews Jeremy Renner’s Battle Against Russian Mob

The Equalizer Season 5 Ordered at CBS
Forum | 1 day ago

The Equalizer Season 5 Ordered at CBS

The Exorcism Trailer Teases Terrifying Russell Crowe Horror Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

The Exorcism Trailer Teases Terrifying Russell Crowe Horror Movie