Michelle Yeoh Celebrates Becoming a Grandmother

Forum 3 months ago

Michelle Yeoh Celebrates Becoming a Grandmother

Michelle Yeoh not only celebrated the new year this past week, but also becoming a grandmother. She shared the news on social media on Tuesday.

Yeoh took to Instagram to reveal the news that her stepson Nicolas Todt and his wife had a baby, making the longtime actress a grandmother.

In a series of different posts, Yeoh shared photos of the couple in the hospital, as well as herself and husband Jean Todt celebrating the news.

Yeoh praises stepson, shares photo of baby on social media

“Thank you darling Nicolas and Darina for making us the happiest and proudest Grandparents!! Welcome baby Maxime,” wrote Yeoh in one post, with another reading “A little miracle on the first day of 2024. We are so truly blessed…can’t tell u how happy I am for this very very special bundle of joy.”

Yeoh is currently set to star in the 2024 film The Tiger’s Apprentice, as well as in Wicked: Part One. She’ll also star in the Netflix black comedy action series The Brothers Sun, which is set to debut this week.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Championship: Ndidi celebrates Leicester City’s return to Premier League
Forum | 1 day ago

Championship: Ndidi celebrates Leicester City’s return to Premier League

rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family
Forum | 2 days ago

rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday
Forum | 4 days ago

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday