James Gunn Has ‘No Plans’ to Replace Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn in DCU

Forum 3 months ago

James Gunn Has ‘No Plans’ to Replace Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn in DCU

DC Studios co-CEO James Gunn has commented on if Margot Robbie could continue to play Harley Quinn in the new DC Universe.

On Threads, Gunn was asked if a recent quote from Robbie about Harley Quinn being a character that is passed from actress to actress means she won’t play the role again. The filmmaker clarified things by saying that though he hasn’t spoken with Robbie about the character in a while, there are “no plans at this time” for someone else to play her outside of non-DCU projects.

“I haven’t talked to Margot about Harley for a long time,” Gunn said in the post. “But I’d love to work with her again as Harley or as someone else. There are no plans at this time for anyone else to play Harley (I mean, other than in Todd’s movie or the animated show/s.)”

You can see his Threads post in the image below:

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/ecf322778ccf7dceb542b876b973a23f.jpg

What projects will be part of the DC Universe’s Chapter One?

The DC Universe’s first phase, called Chapter One: Gods and Monsters, will feature a multitude of different movies and television shows. A few of the announced projects include a Batman and Robin-focused movie called The Brave and the Bold, a Supergirl movie titled Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow, a Swamp Thing film, and multiple TV shows.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Avatar 3 Teaser Image Revealed by James Cameron
Forum | 18 hours ago

Avatar 3 Teaser Image Revealed by James Cameron

Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn Says People’s Attitude Toward Skyler Has Changed
Forum | 3 days ago

Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn Says People’s Attitude Toward Skyler Has Changed

‘James Bond 26’ Trailer Starring Henry Cavill & Margot Robbie Goes Viral, but It’s an AI Fake
Forum | 3 days ago

‘James Bond 26’ Trailer Starring Henry Cavill & Margot Robbie Goes Viral, but It’s an AI Fake

Creature Commandos Update Given by James Gunn for First DCU Show
Forum | 4 days ago

Creature Commandos Update Given by James Gunn for First DCU Show