Jonathan Majors Denies Harming Ex-Girlfriend in Interview Following Assault Trial

Forum 3 months ago

Jonathan Majors Denies Harming Ex-Girlfriend in Interview Following Assault Trial

Jonathan Majors spoke out for the first time following his conviction for both assaulting and harassing his ex-girlfriend, denying that he ever physically harmed her.

Speaking in an interview with Good Morning America that aired on Monday, Majors denied ever harming his ex-girlfriend, and said that he was “absolutely shocked” by the verdict that would eventually come down.

“I’m standing there and the verdict comes down,” Majors said. “I say, ‘How is that possible?’ Based off the evidence — based off the prosecution’s evidence, let alone our evidence — how is that possible?”

In total, Majors was found guilty of assault in the third degree while recklessly causing physical injury and of harassment in the second degree. Majors was also found not guilty of assault in the third degree with intent to cause physical injury, and not guilty of aggravated harassment in the second degree.

Majors maintains his innocence, says he was “reckless” with ex’s heart

Despite the conviction, Majors continues to state that he didn’t harm his ex-girlfriend, Grace Jabbari, and that he had no clue how she came to have the injuries that she ended up having when police arrived on the scene at Major’s home.

“That did not happen,” said Majors, referencing Jabbari’s broken finger and cuts behind her ear, before being asked how they might have happened. “I wish to God I knew. That would give clarity, that would give me some type of peace about it.”

“I shouldn’t have been in the car. I shouldn’t have been in the relationship,” Majors continued. “If I’m not in the car, none of this is happening. If I leave the relationship, none of this is happening. If I’m man enough or brave enough to say, ‘I want to see someone else’ or ‘I’m done now,’ I’m not in that car. We’re not here. I’m responsible for those things.”

While Majors did maintain his innocence in terms of physical pain, he did say that he was “reckless” with Jabbari’s heart.

“Can’t say that,” said Majors in response to never injuring Jabbari. “None of her injuries. I was reckless with her heart, not with her body,” he added. “My hands have never struck a woman — ever.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Heartstopper Season 3 Adds Hayley Atwell, Jonathan Bailey, & More to Cast
Forum | 1 day ago

Heartstopper Season 3 Adds Hayley Atwell, Jonathan Bailey, & More to Cast

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 5 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

Interview with the Vampire Season 2 Teaser Trailer Unveils the Laws of Being a Vampire
Forum | 6 days ago

Interview with the Vampire Season 2 Teaser Trailer Unveils the Laws of Being a Vampire

Melissa Barrera Is Open to Starring in Scary Movie 6 Following Scream Exit
Forum | 1 week ago

Melissa Barrera Is Open to Starring in Scary Movie 6 Following Scream Exit