Vincent Gallo’s Movie Under Investigation After Actors Claim He Made Lewd Comments During Auditions

Forum 3 months ago

Vincent Gallo’s Movie Under Investigation After Actors Claim He Made Lewd Comments During Auditions

Vincent Gallo’s new film The Policeman is currently under investigation by SAG-AFTRA after claims that Gallo made inappropriate sexual comments to actors during the audition process, according to Rolling Stone.

In a new report that was confirmed by SAG-AFTRA via Variety, the film is being investigated for its audition process, in which three female actors filed a formal complaint to the actor’s union after they claimed that Gallo was inappropriate with them.

“We are aware of these complaints and are investigating,” SAG-AFTRA said in a statement. “We extensively engaged with production regarding the complaints and, while shooting has wrapped, we continue to monitor and investigate. We also reaffirm our commitment to ensuring a safe and respectful environment on set.”

Gallo made sexually lewd and inappropriate comments during auditions

The complaints allege that Gallo made lewd comments to the three women who were reading scenes for roles of the victims of the Golden State serial killer Joseph James DeAngelo (who Gallo is playing in the film) during the audition process in November 2023.

One actor claimed that Gallo told her that “If I say to suck my dick or I will kill you, I want you, you the person, not you the character, not you the actor, but you, to truly believe you will die if you don’t do as I say. And just like you would in real life, if this were happening to you, I want you to do all of the actions necessary to do that. You won’t actually suck my dick, but you do not have the power, I have all the power. You have no control, I am in complete control.”

Another actor alleged that Gallo made similar comments, saying that he may ask her to perform sexual acts onscreen and that the actress, like a victim would in real life, would have no choice.

“I may ask you to get nude at any time, and I need an actress who is going to do it, because that’s what the victim would’ve done to stay alive,” Gallo allegedly told one of the actors, according to the complaint.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins
Forum | 1 day ago

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins

Rebel Wilson’s Book Censors Sacha Baron Cohen Comments in Some Countries
Forum | 1 day ago

Rebel Wilson’s Book Censors Sacha Baron Cohen Comments in Some Countries

Police Open Investigation Into The Abduction Of RCCG Pastor, 14 Others In Oyo
Forum | 4 days ago

Police Open Investigation Into The Abduction Of RCCG Pastor, 14 Others In Oyo