Daredevil: Born Again Will See Foggy Nelson & Karen Page Return to MCU

Forum 3 months ago

Daredevil: Born Again Will See Foggy Nelson & Karen Page Return to MCU

It’s no secret that Daredevil: Born Again is going in a new creative direction. According to a new report, the show will feature the return of Deborah Ann Woll and Elden Henson as Karen Page and Foggy Nelson, respectively.

According to The Insneider (subscription required but encouraged), both actors from the previous Daredevil Netflix show will return as their fan-favorite characters. The news comes just days after the Netflix shows were confirmed as MCU canon on Disney+’s MCU timeline. The report doesn’t know how much each actor will appear in the reworked series — it could just be an episode — but considering they originally weren’t supposed to appear at all this is a significant improvement.

Daredevil: Born Again will run for 18 episodes and feature the return of leading stars Charlie Cox and Vincent D’Onofrio, as they reprise their respective roles as Matt Murdock/Daredevil and Wilson Fisk/Kingpin.

Last October, it was reported that Daredevil: Born Again was undergoing a “significant creative reboot” after the production break that came from the WGA and SAG-AFTRA strikes. Head writers Chris Ord and Matt Corman were quietly taken off the project alongside the series’ directors, while certain scenes and episodes that were already finished will be retained with further serialized elements added.

Both characters made their Marvel Cinematic Universe debuts in 2021. Kingpin guest-starred in the Disney+ Hawkeye series, and Matt Murdock briefly appeared in Spider-Man: No Way Home. Cox also guest-starred in two episodes of She-Hulk: Attorney at Law, where he showed off a lighter side of the hero.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Championship: Ndidi celebrates Leicester City’s return to Premier League
Forum | 2 days ago

Championship: Ndidi celebrates Leicester City’s return to Premier League

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel
Forum | 2 days ago

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 2 days ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 3 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie