Lindsay Lohan Scored Huge Payday for Mean Girls Musical Surprise Cameo

Forum 3 months ago

Lindsay Lohan Scored Huge Payday for Mean Girls Musical Surprise Cameo

It’s not Mean Girls without Lindsay Lohan. The actress, who starred as Cady Herron in the 2004 film, shocked audiences by making a surprise cameo in 2024’s Mean Girls. But how much did Lohan make for her brief appearance?

According to Variety, Lohan made $500,000 for “half a day of work” in the musical film. Lohan appeared as the moderator of the mathematics competition featuring Cady and the Mathletes.

What to Expect in Mean Girls (2024)?

“New student Cady Heron is welcomed into the top of the social food chain by the elite group of popular girls called ‘The Plastics,’ ruled by the conniving queen bee Regina George and her minions Gretchen and Karen,” the official synopsis reads. “However, when Cady makes the major misstep of falling for Regina’s ex-boyfriend Aaron Samuels, she finds herself prey in Regina’s crosshairs. As Cady sets to take down the group’s apex predator with the help of her outcast friends Janis and Damian, she must learn how to stay true to herself while navigating the most cutthroat jungle of all: high school.”

Mean Girls is a musical film inspired by the Broadway adaptation of the 2004 film. The 2024 cast includes Angourie Rice as Cady Heron, Reneé Rapp as Regina George, Auliʻi Cravalho as Janis ‘Imi’ike, Jaquel Spivey as Damian Hubbard, Avantika as Karen Shetty, Bebe Wood as Gretchen Wieners, Christopher Briney as Aaron Samuels, Jenna Fischer as Ms. Heron, Busy Philipps as Mrs. George, and Jon Hamm plays Coach Carr.

Lohan was not the only actor from the 2004 film to appear in the 2024 musical. Tina Fey reprised her role as Ms. Norbury, the school’s math teacher, and Tim Meadows returned as Principal Duvall.

From Paramount Pictures, Mean Girls is directed by Samantha Jayne and Arturo Perez Jr. in their feature film directorial debut. Fey, who produces alongside SNL’s Lorne Michaels, penned the scripts for both the 2004 and 2024 Mean Girls films. Jeff Richmond, Nell Benjamin, Eric Gurian, Erin David, and Pamela Thur are executive producers. The music in Mean Girls comes from Jeff Richmond, with lyrics by Nell Benjamin.

Mean Girls is now in theaters.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Brian Tyree Henry Joins Universal’s New Musical From Pharrell Williams
Forum | 2 days ago

Brian Tyree Henry Joins Universal’s New Musical From Pharrell Williams

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 2 days ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

Chibok Girls Abduction Has Left Scars On Lives Of Affected Victims, Their Families - Atiku
Forum | 1 week ago

Chibok Girls Abduction Has Left Scars On Lives Of Affected Victims, Their Families - Atiku