Andor Season 2 Update: Diego Luna Reveals How Much Filming Is Left

Forum 3 months ago

Andor Season 2 Update: Diego Luna Reveals How Much Filming Is Left

Series star Diego Luna has provided an Andor Season 2 update, revealing how many days left of filming he has on the Star Wars series.

While speaking with Variety at the 75th Primetime Emmy Awards this past weekend, the star explained that they’re getting close to finishing production on the Disney+ show’s second season.

“The good thing about Andor is that we know it has an ending,” Luna noted. “And it’s nice to work knowing there’s an ending and you can aim for something, you know? And we’re getting there. I have a few days to shoot …”

After being asked specifically about how many days he had left to film, the actor replied, “I have seven days … tomorrow I’m flying back to London and we’re finishing this.”

You can see the clip of the chat itself below:

Who else leads Andor?

Andor Season 1 premiered towards the end of 2022. It stars Diego Luna and features franchise alums Forest Whitaker as Saw Gerrera and Genevieve O’Reilly as Mon Mothma. Additional cast also includes Star Wars newcomers Denise Gough, Stellan Skarsgård, Kyle Soller, and Adria Arjona.

Andor is executive produced by showrunner Tony Gilroy, who previously directed the reshoots for Rogue One. Gilroy was originally expected to direct three episodes, but was forced to give up the position to Black Mirror‘s Toby Haynes due to pandemic-related travel issues.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 1 day ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins
Forum | 1 day ago

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins