Euphoria Season 3 Time Jump Theorized by Jacob Elordi

Forum 3 months ago

Euphoria Season 3 Time Jump Theorized by Jacob Elordi

Jacob Elordi shares that the third season of Euphoria might take place in the future and reveals why it’s necessary for the HBO teen drama series to do so.

The actor, who is gearing up for his Saturday Night Live hosting gig this coming weekend, sat down with Jimmy Fallon on The Tonight Show to discuss his latest gig, the thriller comedy Saltburn, and the high school series Euphoria. When Fallon asked when the hit series would resume filming for new episodes, Elordi responded, “I don’t know, do you know?”

The actor continued, “I hope it’s soon, or they’re going to have to Benjamin Button me or something. I’m going to have a bad back walking down the hallway, you know?”

The streamer revealed last year that the third season of Euphoria will air sometime in 2025. And since the second season came out in January 2022 — which is considerably a long wait until Season 3 arrives — the 26-year-old Australian actor assumes the show might take the time jump route. He said, “I’m assuming that we’ll have to go forward; otherwise, it’s going to seem like a weird bit.”

The actor also disclosed that award-winning actor Leonardo DiCaprio approached him in a club to compliment the series. “We’re in this club, and there’s really loud music and everything, and he’s like, ‘That shot in the first season…’ It’s him and I in the middle of this club just talking about camera angles.”

You can check out the actor’s full interview down below:

Where to see Jacob Elordi?

Elordi first received mainstream attention after he starred in Netflix’s teen romantic comedy The Kissing Booth in 2018. The actor then reprised his role for the following installments, which were released between 2020 and 2021. His career, however, took a major leap when he starred as Nate Jacobs in the first and second seasons of Euphoria.

He went on to appear in various films, including Deep Water, The Sweet East, He Went That Way, Saltburn, and Priscilla.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag

EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 2 days ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins
Forum | 3 days ago

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins