Kingsman 3: Matthew Vaughn Gives Update on Spy Action Movie

Forum 3 months ago 1

Kingsman 3: Matthew Vaughn Gives Update on Spy Action Movie

Kingsman director Matthew Vaughn has an idea of how Kingsman 3 begins and ends but isn’t sure about the rest of the highly anticipated film just yet.

Speaking to Collider, Vaughn was asked about the third film in the series and joked that he’d like to get started on things quickly before Colin Firth and Taron Egerton get even older. He then said that both the first and third acts are being written.

“So Kingsman 3, we’ve got to get on with before Colin [Firth] is way too old and dare I say it, Taron’s [Egerton] getting on as well,” said Vaughn. “So, Kingsman 3 is definitely the conclusion of their relationship. Act one is being written. Act three is being written. Act Two needs some work, right? And so we know how it ends, we know how it begins.”

What do we know about Kingsman 3?

Kingsman 3 is expected to continue after the setup of The Golden Circle. Taron Egerton will be back as Eggsy, along with Colin Firth’s Harry Hart. But we may or may not see Channing Tatum and Halle Berry return in the upcoming action-packed threequel.

Kingsman 3 has been in development since 2018 following the theatrical release of The Golden Circle. In between The Golden Circle’s release, the Kingsman series has also seen a prequel film, The King’s Man, released in 2021.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Pierce Brosnan Goes All ‘James Bond’ in Spy Thriller ‘In The Wind’
Forum | 1 day ago

Pierce Brosnan Goes All ‘James Bond’ in Spy Thriller ‘In The Wind’

Action Trailer Previews Peacock Docuseries About Stunt Performers
Forum | 1 day ago

Action Trailer Previews Peacock Docuseries About Stunt Performers

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 1 day ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister