Community Movie Update: Donald Glover Gives Good News on Script

Forum 2 months ago

Community Movie Update: Donald Glover Gives Good News on Script

The Community movie’s script is apparently done, as series star Donald Glover has been told it’s done and dusted.

Entertainment Tonight spoke with Glover at the premiere of the Prime Video series Mr. & Mrs. Smith, where the outlet asked him about the Community movie. Glover revealed that he had been texting someone about it that day and that he was told the script was done.

“I was told that the script — literally, I was texting today — I was told that the script was done,” Glover stated. “I haven’t read it yet,” he says. But there’s no question about it, Glover’s all in on the project … It’s really just a schedule thing [but] I’m in. I’m all in.”

Filming on the Community movie was previously delayed as a result of last year’s entertainment industry strikes, but series star Joel McHale revealed a production date window for the film just last December.

When did the Community TV series end?

Community concluded its acclaimed six-season run in 2015 after jumping across multiple networks. The series has since gained further popularity through streaming services like Netflix, leading to a Zoom cast reunion that featured the entire main cast outside of Chevy Chase taking place in 2020.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Residents Flee As Soldiers Leave Niger Community After Deadly Ambush
Forum | 19 hours ago

Residents Flee As Soldiers Leave Niger Community After Deadly Ambush

Clipped Trailer: FX NBA Series Based on Donald Sterling Scandal
Forum | 1 day ago

Clipped Trailer: FX NBA Series Based on Donald Sterling Scandal

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’