The Last of Us 3 Update Given by Neil Druckmann

Forum 2 months ago

The Last of Us 3 Update Given by Neil Druckmann

The Last of Us co-creator Neil Druckmann has given a The Last of Us 3 update about whether or not there could be another game in the series.

In Grounded II: The Making of The Last of Us Part II, Druckmann commented on the possibility of making another sequel to The Last of Us. Though he reveals he struggled to find another idea for a sequel, he believes there’s “probably” one more story to tell.

“If we never get to do it again, this is a fine ending point,” Druckmann stated. “The last bite of the apple, the story’s done. The great thing about working at Naughty Dog is that we don’t have to. It’s always like, we would love another Last of Us, but if you guys are passionate about something else, we’ll support this other thing. Very privileged position to be in. I never take that for granted.

“I’ve been thinking about, ‘Is there a concept there?’ And for, now, years, I haven’t been able to find that concept. But recently, that’s changed. I don’t have a story, but I do have that concept, that, to me, is as exciting as 1 and as exciting as 2, is its own thing, yet has this throughline for all 3. So it does feel like there’s probably one more chapter to this story.”

You can view the related clip in the video below:

Who stars in The Last of Us television series?

The television adaptation of The Last of Us currently stars Pedro Pascal as Joel, Bella Ramsey as Ellie, Gabriel Luna as Tommy Miller, and Rutina Wesley as Maria. Season 2 is expected to be based on Naughty Dog’s acclaimed video game sequel The Last of Us Part II, which will feature a significant time jump introducing a now grown-up Ellie. Several new roles for the second season were recently cast, including that of the antagonist Abby.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

The Curse Season 2 Update Given by Nathan Fielder and Emma Stone
Forum | 2 days ago

The Curse Season 2 Update Given by Nathan Fielder and Emma Stone

Shogun Season 2 Update Given by Showrunner
Forum | 2 days ago

Shogun Season 2 Update Given by Showrunner