Outlander: Blood of My Blood Cast Revealed as Spin-off Begins Production

Forum 2 months ago

Outlander: Blood of My Blood Cast Revealed as Spin-off Begins Production

Starz has announced the official Outlander: Blood of My Blood cast for the upcoming prequel series, which will center around the love stories of Jamie Fraser and Claire Randall’s parents. Production is currently underway in Scotland.

Harriet Slater (Pennyworth) and Jamie Roy (Condor’s Nest) have been cast as Jamie’s parents Ellen MacKenzie and Brian Fraser, while Hermione Corfield (The Road Dance) and Jeremy Irvine (Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again) will be playing Claire’s parents Julia Moriston and Henry Beauchamp. The spin-off will tell two parallel love stories set in two different time periods: during the early 18th century Scottish Highlands and during World War II in England.

Who’s involved in Outlander: Blood of My Blood?

Inspired by Diana Gabaldon’s best-selling novel series, Outlander: Blood of My Blood is written and executive produced by Matthew B. Roberts. Executive producers are Ronald D. Moore and Maril Davis, who developed the original series for television through their Tall Ship Productions. It hails from executive producer Story Mining & Supply Company and Sony Pictures Television, with Gabaldon also attached as a consulting producer.

“We’re thrilled to be telling the stories of these two couples,” Roberts said in a statement. “The origins of their relationships explore universal themes that transcend time periods and we’re so excited for fans to discover and fall in love with these characters and their love stories the way they have with Claire and Jamie.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Avatar 3 Teaser Image Revealed by James Cameron
Forum | 1 day ago

Avatar 3 Teaser Image Revealed by James Cameron

The Wedding Banquet: Lily Gladstone, Bowen Yang Cast in Remake of Ang Lee Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

The Wedding Banquet: Lily Gladstone, Bowen Yang Cast in Remake of Ang Lee Movie

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins
Forum | 1 day ago

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins

Sunny Dancer: The Last of Us’ Bella Ramsey Joins ‘Emotional Comedy’ Movie, More Cast Announced
Forum | 1 day ago

Sunny Dancer: The Last of Us’ Bella Ramsey Joins ‘Emotional Comedy’ Movie, More Cast Announced