Before I Change My Mind Trailer Sets Release Date for Coming of Age Movie

Forum 2 months ago

Before I Change My Mind Trailer Sets Release Date for Coming of Age Movie

Epic Pictures Group announced that it will release festival favorite Before I Change My Mind in theaters on March 1, followed by digital platforms on March 5. The feature film debut from award-winning filmmaker Trevor Anderson premiered in competition at the 2022 Locarno Film Festival in Switzerland and was hailed as a “tender and knowing coming of age story” by IndieWire. Since then, the picture has been screened in festivals worldwide.

“Set in 1987, while the other students wonder if their new classmate is a boy or a girl, Robin forges a complicated bond with the school bully, making increasingly dangerous choices to fit in,” says the synopsis. “In the innovative screenplay, the protagonist’s gender is never disclosed. No gendered pronouns describe Robin throughout the film, and young nonbinary actor Vaughan Murrae plays the role.”

Check out the Before I Change My Mind trailer and a clip below.

Before I Change My Mind was directed by Trevor Anderson from a screenplay by Anderson & Fish Griwkowsky, produced by Katrina Beatty and Alyson Richards, and executive produced by Trevor Anderson, Justin Lachance, Patrick Ewald, and Nick Adams. The cast includes Vaughan Murrae, Dominic Lippa, Lacey Oake, Matthew Rankin, and Shannon Blanchet.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window
Forum | 19 hours ago

Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window

Double Booked: Adam Scott Sets Directorial Debut With Star-Filled Cast
Forum | 1 day ago

Double Booked: Adam Scott Sets Directorial Debut With Star-Filled Cast

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 1 day ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Action Trailer Previews Peacock Docuseries About Stunt Performers
Forum | 1 day ago

Action Trailer Previews Peacock Docuseries About Stunt Performers