Thunderbolts Production Update Given by Florence Pugh

Forum 2 months ago

Thunderbolts Production Update Given by Florence Pugh

Marvel’s Thunderbolts is ready to begin production following various delays due to both production issues and the WGA and SAG-AFTRA strikes.

Speaking to Entertainment Tonight (via X), actress Florence Pugh — who will be part of Thunderbolts’ ensemble — revealed that production on the film is set to begin soon after she is done with her press tour for the upcoming Dune: Part Two.

“It kind of feels like it still might not happen because of the amount of times it has been paused, which is just a natural feeling. But I’m going straight after this,” Pugh joked.

“When we’re done with press, I’m going to Atlanta and start doing some prep and do a bit more press with you guys, and then I’m off — I’m shooting,” continued Pugh. “And it’s wonderful. When we shot Black Widow, we thought we were going to shoot the next movie relatively sooner than we did, and it’s just been this thing that’s been looming, that we’ve been waiting to shoot at some point in the future, and now it’s finally happening, so it feels surreal, but it’s coming back. Yelena’s coming back.”

Who is in Thunderbolts?

During the Marvel Studios’ panel at D23, Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige unveiled the cast for the upcoming Thunderbolts movie, which will be a team consisting of mostly supervillains and antiheroes.

It includes Contessa Valentina Allegra de Fontaine (Julia Louis-Dreyfus), Red Guardian (David Harbour), Ghost (Hannah Jon-Kamen), US Agent (Wyatt Russell), Taskmaster (Olga Kerleynko), Yelena Belova/Black Widow (Florence Pugh), and The Winter Soldier (Sebastian Stan).

The film will be directed by Jake Schreier, whose history as a director isn’t extremely extensive, having only worked on 2012’s Robot & Frank, 2015’s Paper Towns, and the 2021 filmed version of Chance the Rapper’s Magnificent Coloring World Tour.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Yahaya Bello Given Privileges Bobrisky Was Denied – Bwala
Forum | 19 hours ago

Yahaya Bello Given Privileges Bobrisky Was Denied – Bwala

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

The Curse Season 2 Update Given by Nathan Fielder and Emma Stone
Forum | 2 days ago

The Curse Season 2 Update Given by Nathan Fielder and Emma Stone