Only Murders in the Building Season 4 Unveils New Filming Location

Forum 2 months ago

Only Murders in the Building Season 4 Unveils New Filming Location

The crime-solving trio of Charles-Haden Savage, Oliver Putnam, and Mabel Mora will be leaving New York City for a new location. According to Deadline, the upcoming fourth season of Only Murders in the Building will kick off with a trip to Los Angeles before returning to their apartments in The Arconia.

Only Murders in the Building stars Steve Martin as Charles-Haden, Martin Short as Oliver, and Selena Gomez as Mabel. Considering the show has been confined in New York throughout its three-season run, it came as surprising news that the show will be heading to a new glamorous location.

“Well, I’m very excited to see Steve, Martin and Selena take a little break from the apartment building and come to Los Angeles. So in the same way that John Hoffman used the canvas of Broadway to tell what I think was one of the most unique seasons you’ve ever seen, the same unique Only Murders take will be applied to Los Angeles, which I’m really excited about,” Disney Television Group president Craig Erwich said.

What is Only Murders in the Building about?

Created by John Hoffman and Martin, Only Murders in the Building follows three neighbors as they use their mutual obsession with true crime podcasts to investigate and solve crimes in their Upper West Side apartment building in New York.

The synopsis reads: “Three strangers share an obsession with true crime and suddenly find themselves wrapped up in one. When a grisly death occurs inside their exclusive Upper West Side apartment building, the trio suspects murder and employs their precise knowledge of true crime to investigate the truth. Perhaps even more explosive are the lies they tell one another. Soon, the endangered trio comes to realize a killer might be living among them as they race to decipher the mounting clues before it’s too late.”

All three seasons of Only Murders in the Building are available to stream on Hulu.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag

EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag

New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement
Forum | 1 day ago

New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement