Michael Keaton Doesn’t Know Why He Was in Morbius

Forum 1 month ago

Michael Keaton Doesn’t Know Why He Was in Morbius

One of the more surprising cameos in recent comic book movies is Michael Keaton’s appearance in the 2022 film Morbius, a moment he’s still confused as to why it happened.

Speaking during a recent appearance on the Happy Sad Confused podcast, Keaton reflected on his cameo in Morbius as Adrian Toomes/Vulture. According to Keaton, he still doesn’t really understand why he appeared in the movie, and he never got a good explanation either.

“I mean, they said ‘Okay’ … and even they couldn’t quite explain it,” said Keaton. “They said, ‘Look, let me just kind of tell you,’ and I go, ‘I really don’t quite know what you’re talking about or even who some of these people are,’ and he said, ‘Okay, let me explain,’ but it was complicated because, obviously, they were looking down the road.”

Keaton didn’t understand the multiversal elements

Keaton starred in 2017’s Spider-Man: Homecoming in the same role, but when it came to Morbius, the actor joked he had no clue about the multiverse or anything about the movie’s plot.

“I’m nodding like I know what the f— they’re talking about,” Keaton said. “I go, ‘Uh-huh.’ And I’m thinking, ‘You may as well be explaining quantum physics right now to me. All I know is I just know my guy. And I know the basics,'” Keaton continued. “So finally, they were looking at me, and they just started laughing.”

“They said, ‘You don’t know what we’re talking about, do you?’ I said, ‘No, I don’t, no idea what you’re talking about.'”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
It
Forum | 1 day ago

It's Difficult To Say RIP - Zubby Michael Posts Junior Pope On Instagram After He Was Dragged For Not Mourning

Zubby Michael Shares Cryptic Post After Being Dragged by Angela Okorie
Forum | 1 week ago

Zubby Michael Shares Cryptic Post After Being Dragged by Angela Okorie

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 1 week ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope

Michael Douglas Wanted Hank Pym’s MCU Death in Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
Forum | 1 week ago

Michael Douglas Wanted Hank Pym’s MCU Death in Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania