The Phantom Menace Screenings to Include Star Wars: The Acolyte Sneak Peek

Forum 1 month ago

The Phantom Menace Screenings to Include Star Wars: The Acolyte Sneak Peek

Fans who go to see Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace in theaters are in for a little bonus, as a sneak peek at The Acolyte will be included in the screenings.

Lucasfilm has revealed that at showings of Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace, attendees will be treated to an “exclusive look” at the upcoming Disney+ series, which takes place approximately 100 years before the first Star Wars prequel film.

An updated version of the rerelease’s poster was also unveiled, featuring a banner promoting the exclusive preview of The Acolyte. You can see that below:

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/7e38d03f06b302d4cc8086e4710d01c2.jpg

The Acolyte is described as a mystery-thriller that will take viewers into a galaxy of shadowy secrets and emerging dark-side powers that will be set within the final days of the High Republic era. In addition to The Acolyte, Lucasfilm is also working on several other Star Wars projects, including shows like Skeleton Crew, Andor Season 2, and Ahsoka Season 2

When was Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace first released?

Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace was first released in theaters on May 19, 1999. Written and directed by George Lucas, the film starred Liam Neeson, Ewan McGregor, Natalie Portman, Jake Lloyd, Ian McDiarmid, Anthony Daniels, Kenny Baker, Pernilla August, and Frank Oz.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel
Forum | 15 hours ago

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 22 hours ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG
Forum | 1 day ago

Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG