Eyes of Wakanda Update Given by Marvel Studios Animation Head

Forum 1 month ago

Eyes of Wakanda Update Given by Marvel Studios Animation Head

Marvel Studios’ Head of Streaming, Television, and Animation Brad Winderbaum has provided an Eyes of Wakanda update for the upcoming animated series.

In an interview with Men’s Health, Winderbaum came to the topic of the Eyes of Wakanda series. He revealed that the series fits into the regular Marvel Cinematic Universe timeline “more than any other show” and that it explores the history and mythology of Wakanda.

“Eyes of Wakanda, more than any other show, fits right into our sacred MCU timeline continuity,” Winderbaum explained. “[Black Panther director Ryan Coogler] is a producer on it, Todd Harris is one of our long-time storyboard artists who directs it. It’s about Wakandan history and mythology, and it’s really cool. It looks amazing. And it feels like, ‘Okay I’m getting an animated look into the MCU.'”

When is Eyes of Wakanda coming out?

Eyes of Wakanda is planned to release on Disney+ at some point in 2024. Little other information about the series has been revealed at this time, though Black Panther director Ryan Coogler is producing the show.

“Throughout Wakandan history, brave warriors have been tasked to travel the world retrieving dangerous vibranium artifacts. This is their story,” the official description reads.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

The Curse Season 2 Update Given by Nathan Fielder and Emma Stone
Forum | 2 days ago

The Curse Season 2 Update Given by Nathan Fielder and Emma Stone

Shogun Season 2 Update Given by Showrunner
Forum | 3 days ago

Shogun Season 2 Update Given by Showrunner